Wednesday, May 11, 2011

French Press To Go?


This is definitely a cool and novel idea and it will probably make this company a bit of money but it seems so wasteful. Do we really need another type of disposable coffee cup (on with more parts that is more complicated.) I mean if you want a cup of french press coffee to go... order a cup of french press coffee to go. The barista will make a regular pot of french press coffee then pour it into a to go cup for you. easy-peasy.

I think the real cool idea here is a French Press Cup... lets make a reusable one! that I would buy and it seems like it could be made just as easily as this, just make a ceramic version. It would also be infinitely more useful than just a new type of lid. Come on guys!

===============================================================
Edit


Okay so right after posting that I went searching (it didn't take me long) and I found this... There are a huge amount of french press travel mugs available at pretty much any store that sells regular travel mugs. This makes the above invention a little useless. Maybe they should make a reusable french press lid for those disposable coffee mugs but you can still just get french press coffee made and poured into a disposable cup or travel mug. I don't know what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment