Monday, April 4, 2011

Moka Joe gets a great review

A review blog http://www.krameymartinreviews.blogspot.com/ gave the Moka Joe Coffee Decaf blend a great review, take a look...

"Krameymartin asked me to try Moka Joe's Decaf coffee last week. The few times I've had decaf did not produce good memories, but I took the challenge. I was surprised from the moment I ground the first beans. The aroma was pleasant, comparable to those 'big name' brands. But the taste was even better. A smooth, even flavor from the initial sip to the the last drop with a subtle chocolately, nutty flavor. I'm now a convert and continue to start my day 'sans caffeine.' I recommend you take a taste and see for yourself." 
-Guy, resident Krameymartin coffee expert



IMG_4500

And remember you can always get your hands on some of this delicious coffee by ordering from our website http://www.mokajoe.com/ or check out the info tab on our facebook page (www.facebook.com/pages/Moka-Joe-Coffee/174869720422) to find a list of grocery stores and markets that sell our wonderful product

-Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment